Type of Tour
What You Can Expect
Bicycle along quiet trails in the Cambodia Countryside and explore the breathtaking temple of Angkor on a full-day excursion with a local guide. This bike tour inside UNISCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park includes stop at major temple such as Angkor Wat, Ta prohm and Bayon Temple as well as some less-visited sites along the way. Finish with enjoyable ride through village back to Siem Reap. This small-group tour, limited to 14 participants. include the delicious lunch and refreshments.
Begin your full-days at bike shop in Siem Reap. Where you'll meet your small group and get fitted with your quality mountain bike and helmet. Then, follow your experienced guide on a small road alongside the river until you reach Angkor Archeological park. At the gate, you can purchase an Angkor Pass for admission to the UNESCO World heritage site.
Your first stop is the amazing Angkor Wat, a monumental temple among myriad ruins build by the former khmer empire during the 9th to the 15th centuries. admire the reflection pools and galleries showcasing element of hindu epic, the Ramayana.
After stopping for refreshments, cycle for the main circuit road to Angkor Thom, riding past 54 sculptured gods and demons, and then spend the rest of the day on charming, quiet trails around more majestic structures in the ancient walled city. Take time to visit Bayon Temple, famous for its 200 or so stone face and explore the Terrace of the Elephants while
- English speaking tour guide
- Quality mountain bike (Giant/Trek)
- Fresh coconut juice
- Pure drinking water
- Hotel pick up
- Temple pass
- Travel insurance
- Your Shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray...
- Kindly being informed that US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency).
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.