Type of Tour
What you can expect
Called by some “the most beautiful place in Cambodia” (true story!) the Phnom Kulen National Park is home to three wonders we propose to visit on this tour. The first and best of these is the Kulen Mountain Waterfall, an amazing and natural site to visit – especially on a hot day. If you’re burned out (literally) from temple-hopping, you would find this swim utterly refreshing. However, while here, there’s still no escaping temples, as you’ll find an old and mysterious one abandoned to the wilderness on top of the rock.
- Get refreshed at the Kulen Mountain Waterfalls
- Visit the River of 1,000 Lingas
- See the colossal Reclining Buddha at, a 16th-century Buddhist monastery
- Breakfast + Lunch
- Accommodations (Hotel)
- Transportation (VIP Minivan & 4wD)
- Experience Tour Guide
- Angkor Tickets
- Kampong Cham Temple Ticket
- Dolphins + boat tickets
- Bicycle + Guide
- Bu SSra waterfalls tickets
- Feeding Elephant + Cooking + Ranger + riding
- Royal palace tickets
- Fresh water
- one dinner at Chanrey tree restaurant
- Local and International flights
- Visa Stamps
- Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel Insurances
- Tip: it is not included, but it depends on your kindness for guide and driver.
- Your Shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sun scream, Insect Spray...
- Kindly being informed that US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency).
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.