Day 1: phnom penh city ( B/L/)
Upon arrival in phnom penh airport, you will be welcome Cambodia by your Tour Guide and transfer to the Hotel 2 nights stay.
- phnom penh Capital of Cambodia kingdom, phnom penh is located at the confluence of three Rivers, Mekong, the Bassac, and Tonle Sap. Strongly influenced by its French colonial past, phnom penh has wealth of fine European architecture. The city also boasts numerous bars and restaurants, markets pagodas and a fine promenade along the River.
- In the afternoon we will do the boat ride, we cruise on Tonle Sap and Mekong River and watching the sunset over a Royal and floating Village between Tonle sap and Mekong River.
(Overnight in phnom penh)
Days 2: phnom penh city (B/L)
- The Tour will start at 8 am for The Royal Palace. Phnom phen most stunning spectacular within The Royal Palace is Silver Pagoda or Emerald Buddha temple, where you will see a vanish display of Buddha statues embellished with Diamonds, emerald, gold and silver. You will then visit National Museum. Lunch
- In afternoon we will go to visit Tuol Sleng, in the past the Museum < Toul Svay Prey> High school. After April 17 th, 1975, Pol pot clique had transformed into an office called “S 21 “ ( Security 21) which was the biggest prison in Cambodia. It was surrounded with a double wall of corrugated irons which were surmounted by very thick barbed wires. The classrooms on the first and second stories were pierced and divided into single cells, whereas the one on the third story were used for large detention.
- Many thousands of victims were imprisoned and extermated with their wives and children ( peasants, workers, technicians, engineers, monks, ministers and some cadres in Pol Pot government, soldiers of all Ranks, doctors, teachers, students, the Corps Diplomatique, foreigners, ect.
- You will see a lot of evidence proving that atrocities of Pol Pot clique. Cells, Torture instruments, dossiers and documents, books of victims names, victims photos, their clothes and belongings. Then heading back to Hotel
(overnight in phnom penh)
Days 3: phnom penh- Mondulkiri province / B/ L)
- - we will start at 7.30 am for Mondulkiri, on our way, will stop for tasting Tarantula or Spiders at Skuon Town. Skoun Spiders town is the alternative name given to the town as Skoun, which is famous for where the Hunt and eat Spiders... or rather Tarantulas. May be not the most well known of Cambodian tourists attraction, the town of Skoun is 55 km from north of phnom phen, but the unusual eating habits of the residents of Skoun are earning the town a growing reputation, as both visitors to Cambodia and locals alike stop here to sample these tasty snacks. These Spiders were intact first eaten during the brutal reign of Khmer Rouge, when food was scarce and starvation life. Then we continue to Kampong Cham, will province, will visit one of the Ruins temple Wat Nokor Bachey. Wat Nokor Bachey was built during the 12th century, “ wat Nokor Bachey “ city pagoda was at the first dedicated to Mahayana Buddhism ( higher vehicles) from 16 century onwards it became Hinayana Buddhism ( from lesser vehicles) , there here interesting and well preserved sculptures on the four faces of central sanctuary. Lunch at the local restaurant in Kampong Cham. Then continue to Mondulkiri, 2 nights stay in Mondulkiri,
Days 4: Mondulkiri /B/ L)
- one day Elephants Tour Trekking: we start after breakfast 8.30 am and then take time in 30 minute drive to Putang village and walking from village to Elephants in 40 minute, feeding elephants by some fruits, take some pictures, make friendly with them and learn how to cook the local food or swimming by your own time.
- at 12 we having lunch together and after Lunch take a rest.
- 1 :00 pm we bring you to the Elephants, to the River, washing, Riding and Swimming with The Elephants, when finished swimming we feed them some more fruits again. Then return back to the Village, and drive back to Hotel.
(Overnight in Mondulkiri)
Days 5: Mondulkiri- Krachech province ( B/L)
- we are leaving at 8 am, after breakfast for Bu ssra ( waterfalls) . From Mondulkiri town Many scinic are possible around city through very pleasant hill and green landscape about 30 km along a good road. In Bu Ssra waterfalls there ‘s a wonderful tiered waterfalls, there also an important resort development project telecabins. Heading back to visit Coffee plantation farm, History of coffee in Cambodia, currently there is very little information on the history of coffee in Cambodia. The coffee grown in Cambodia is primarily Rubusta coffee, and through the story of Arabica coffee being grown quite numerous. We then continue to krachech.
(2 nights stay in krachech)
Days 6: Krachech province:(B/L)
krachech province is a province of Cambodia kingdom located in the northeast. It’s border Stung Treng to the north, Mondolkiri to the east, Kampong Thom and Kampong Cham to the west and Tbong Khmum Vietnam to south.
- 8 am we driving to the Mekong pear, caught up the ferry to other side of Mekong, is Koh Trong island , that we are going to do the Cycling tour for about 12 km . Koh Trong community basse Economists site was established in 2008. Koh Trong is beautiful and peaceful island, even though same villagers are shy, plenty of children and adults will offer friendly smiles and hellos, welcoming tourists to their island home. Moreover it is must to taste one of unique and juicy pomelo fruits, The island is famous for pomelo growing. On koh Trong island have the intense and delicious flavors in the whole country and the most expensive one. Then taking a ferry back to town. Lunch at a local restaurant,
- In the afternoon at 3 pm , we will go straight to Mekong Dolphins. Between the krachech and Laotian border about 200 km are the Mekong Dolphins. In the mid 2007 there were about 150 of them, which means their number is increasing. They are divided over 9 basins, the Dolphins which lives in the groups of 5 to 17 individuals, need deep basins of clear water that are rich in fish.
- North of krachech town to Kampi by following along the Mekong River for about 15 km, is Mekong River Dolphins Irrawaddy. The Irrawaddy Dolphins symbolizes the magnificent of Mekong River continue high biodiversity. Only 80 Irrawaddy inhabit the Mekong River. Back to hotel
(overnight in krachech)
Days 7: krachech- Preah Vihear temple:( B/L)
- we will start at 7 am, preah Vihear temple, on our way will stop at Tbneng Meanchey for lunch , then continue to Sra Em , checking in the Hotel.
- We then drive up to preah Vihear temple by pick up Track. Preah Vihear is Situated on the edge of plateau that dominated the plain of Cambodia, the temple of preah Vihear is dedicated to Shiva. The temple is composed of a series of a sanctuaries linked by system of pavements and staircases over an 800 metere long axis and date back to the first half of 11th century AD. Nevertheless, it’s complex history can be traced to the 9th century, when the hermitage was founded. This site particularly well preserved, mainly due to its remote location. The site is exceptional for quality of its architecture, which is adopted to the natural environment and religious function of the temple, as well as for the exceptional quality of its carved stones ornamentation.
- Back to hotel. Overnight in Sra Em:
Days 8 : preah Vihear temple- Banteay Chhmar- Battambang Province:(B/L)
- we will drive to Anlong Veng which is the last strongholds of the Khmer Rouge Leader. Then having lunch at Anlong Veng , we then continue to visit the most beautiful temple of Banteay Chhmar, after exploring around Banteay Chhmar Temple.
After Banteay Chhmar Temple then we continue to Battambang Province. 2 nights stay in Battambang.
Days 9: Battambang Province (B/L)
- Battambang is the capital city of Battambang Province in northwest of Cambodia. Founded in the 11 th century by Khmer Empire, Battambang is well known for being the leading rices producing province of the country for nearly 100 years, it was a major commercial hub and provincial capital of siemese province of Inner Cambodia (1795-1907), thought it was always populated by Khmer with a mix of ethnic Vietnamese, Laos, Thai and Chinese. Still today Battambang is the main hub of Northwest connecting the entire region with phnom phen and Thailand and such as it is a vital link to Cambodia.
- The city is situated along the Sangkae river, a tranquil, small body of water that winds its way through Battambang Province, providing its nice picturesque setting. As with much of Cambodia, the French colonial architecture is an attractive bonus of city. It is Home to some of the best preserved French colonial architecture in the country.
- This morning we will drive out to the Bamboo train . The Bamboo train is a must experience when visiting Battambang, not for the faint of heart ( or those with major back problems) , The Bamboo Train railways line begin a few kilometers south of Battambang in O’ Dombang villages. You can find it in the regional map in this Guide although flimsy- looking, the Bamboo construction is sturdy, at least so far. Then heading back to hotel.
- In afternoon, we will visit Phnom Sampeau. Phnom Sampeau means ship- like mountain in Khmer. Thought it’s hard to see the Sampeau ( ship) and even though the phnom ( mountain) would probably be considered more of a big hill by most travelers, it is well worth the 12 km trip to visit. We will visit the large golden Buddha and see some more Khmer Rouge war history. The Caves are worth exploring if you are not claustrophobic. Finish the tour with the Dramatic spectacular of thousands of Bads leaving one of the Caves in streaming dark clouds as dusk descends .
(overnight in Battambang)
Days 10: Battambang- Siem Reap province (B/L)
- After breakfast, then we are leaving from Battambang towards to Siem Reap .
- Siem Reap ‘s Suburbs are sprawled, as the town awakens and stretches from it Slumber. When new Hotel, shops, restaurants and spars open, so to do new satellites communities to absorb the human tides that is settling on the shores of Cambodia ‘s boom town. Upon arriving in Siem Reap, then checking in hotel, free at leisure.
- In the afternoon we will visit Angkor Wat, Believed to have been undertaken as a temple and mausoleum for king Suryavarman 2 , at the peak of the Khmer Empire in the first half the 12 th century, Angkor Wat is the best preserved of Angkorian temple. As with other Angkorian temple and walled cities such as Angkor Thom, the central them of Khmer architecture revolved around the idea of the temple mountain. By the time building on Angkor Wat was begun early in the 12 th century. Then back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Days 11: Siem Reap ( B/ L)
- Early star for Ta Prohm temple. Ta Prohm is the most fascinating temple of Angkor group. The ultimate Indiana Jones fantasy, Ta Prohm is cloaked in dappled shadows, it crumbling towers and wall locked in the slow, muscular embrace of vast roots systems. If Angkor Wat, Bayon and other temples are testimony to the genuine of ancient Khmer, heading back to the hotel. Lunch at local restaurant:
- In the afternoon we will continue to Angkor Thom and Bayon Temple, then back to town, overnight in Siem Reap:
- End of a service,
Note: going back home: