Type of Tour
What You Can Expect
Have a soft landing in Siem Reap, stay at a charming boutique guesthouse, and explore both Angkor Wat and the charming countryside in just 4 days. See Angkor Wat from sunrise until sunset. The archaeological Park is architecturally and artistically breath taking and one of the most important archaeological sites in Asia, if not the world, Go beyond the ordinary city life in Siem Reap and explore the tranquil countryside where local life is lived far away from the crowds. Where Khmer dishes are prepared with proudness, and spirituality is present in all walks of life. This 4 days trip is the perfect way to get a soft landing in Cambodia for future travel in the country -or as a standalone urban getaway in its own right.
- Private Tour OR COMBINED TOUR with English Speaking Guide, driver for the Whole Trip.
- Transportation with A/C: (airport pickup, airport drop off, Parking fees....)
- Entrance Fees for all applicable tourist sites (All kind of tickets and passes)
- Accommodations (Boutique hotel) For 1 Night
- Cold drinking water and Cold towels
- Government tax
- Local and International flights
- Visa Stamps
- Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel Insurances
- Tip: it is not included, but it depends on your kindness for guide and driver.
- Your Shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sun scream, Insect Spray...
- Kindly being informed that US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency).
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.