Day 1: (Siem Reap)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, proceed to outside the terminal, meet your Guide with your name on signboard and we transfer to the Hotel.
(Viroth Hotel overnight)
***Siem Reap Introduction:
- Just north of Tonle Sap Lake and just 7 kilometer from Major temple of Angkor is town of Siem Reap. The has grown rapidly in the last 9 or 10 years due to the draw of temple of Angkor. The lost city of Angkor captured the imagination of Europe's archaeologists and explorers when in 1863, Henri Mahout return from his travel in Siem and wrote of magnificent city engulfed in of northern Cambodia. Our experience local guide try to avoid the established and prescribed order in which temple are usually visited by tour groups, as various temple can often be overcrowded at certain time. The area now toured by many groups.
Day 2: (B/L/D included)
(Angkor wat - Ta Prohm - Angkor Thom - Bayon)
- We are starting at 5am for sunrise at Angkor Wat, exploring around Angkor Wat then continue to visit the most impressive temple Ta Prohm then heading back to Hotel.
- 2:30pm Tour starting for Angkor Thom and Bayon temple : Back to hotel freshen up (Evening 7pm dinner at Chanrey tree restaurant)
(overnight at Viroth hotel)
Day 3: (B/L included)
(Siem Reap - Kampong Thom - Kampong Cham - Kracheh province)
- We will leave the hotel Early morning after breakfast 7am, we will drive out to Kampong Thom see fruit bats, then continue to Kampong Cham Province, will visit one of the ruins in temple Wat Nokor Bachey. Wat Nokor Bachey was built during the 12 century, "Wat Nokor Bachey" city pagoda was at the first dedicated to Mahayana Buddhism (of higher vehicles) the from 16 century onwards it became Hinayana Buddhism (from the lesser Vehicle). There here interesting and well preserved sculptures with remarkable fronton, in particular on the four faces of central sanctuary. South and above the tympanum is a Buddisattva sitting on a lotus throne and cutting his hair. A modern Wat full of brightly colored painting was some unknown reason built right in center of older temple.
(Lunch at the local restaurant)
We then continue to Kracheh province at this time we will go straight to the Mekong Dolphins. Between Kracheh and the Laotian border about 200 kilometer are the Mekong Dolphins. In the mid 2007 there were about 150 of them, which means their number is increasing. They're divided over 9 basins, The Dolphins which lives in the groups of 5 to 17 individuals, need deep basins of clear water that are rich in fish. The highest density is downstream of steung Treng
- North of Kracheh town to Kampi by following along the Mekong River for about 15 kilometer, is Mekong River Dolphins Irrawaddy. The Irrawaddy Dolphins symbolizes the magnificent of Mekong River continue high biodiversity. Only 80 Irrawaddy inhabit the Mekong River.
(Overnight at the River Dolphin Hotel)
Day 4: (B/L included)
(Kracheh - Mondulkiri Province)
Kracheh is a province of Cambodia located in the northeast. It's border Steung Treng to the north, Mondulkiri to the east, Kampong Thom and Kampong Cham to the west and Tbong Khmum Vietnam to south.
- 8am we driving to the Mekong pear, caught up the ferry to other side of Mekong is Koh Trong Island. That we are going to do the cycling for about 12 kilometer, Koh Trong community bassed Ecotourism site was established in 2008. Koh Trong is beautiful and peaceful island, even though same villages are shy, plenty of children and adults will offer friendly smiles and hellos,, welcoming tourist to their Island home. Moreover it is must to taste one of unique and juicy pomelo fruits, the island is famous for Pomelo's growing. on Koh Trong island have the most intense and delicious flavors in the whole country and the most expensive one. Then taking a ferry back to town. Lunch at the local restaurant: after lunch we then heading to Mondulkiri Province on the way will stop someplace for the photo of the countryside view.
(overnight at Mayara hill resort)
Day 5: (B/L included)
***one day Elephant Tour Trekking:
- We start after breakfast 8:30 am and then take time in 30 minute drive to Putang village and walking from village to Elephant in 40 or 50 minute after feeding Elephants by some fruits, take some pictures, make friendly with them and learn how to cook the local food or swimming by your own time.
- at 12:00 pm we having lunch together and after lunch take a rest.
- 1:00 or 1:30 pm we bring the Elephant to the River, washing, riding, and swimming with Elephant, when finished swimming we feed them some more fruits again. Then return back to the village: then to town.
(overnight at Mayura hill resort)
Day 6: (B/L/D included)
(Mondulkiri - Phnom Penh)
- We leaving at 7am after breakfast for Bu Sra waterfall. From Mondulkiri town many scenic are possible around city through very pleasant hill and green landscapes about 30 kilometer along a good road. In bu Sra waterfalls there's a wonderful tiered waterfalls. There's also an important resort development project telecabins. Heading back to visit Coffee plantation farm, History of coffee in Cambodia, currently there is very little information on the history of coffee in Cambodia. The coffee grown in Cambodia is primarily Rubusta coffee, and through the story of Arabica coffee being frown quite numerous, lunch maybe at at coffee plantation farm, then we drive to capitalb city Phnom Penh, it's take about 7hr 45 minute 418 kilometer.
(overnight at Villa Langka)
Day 7: (B/L/D included)
(Phnom Penh city)
- The tour will start at 8:30 am for Royal Palace. Phnom Penh most stunning spectacle within the Royal Palace is the Silver Pagoda or Emerald Buddha temple, where you will see a vanish display of Buddha statues embellished with diamonds, emerald,, gold and silver. You will then visit the national Museum. Lunch in hotel or local restaurant.
- 4:30 pm in afternoon we will do the boat ride, we cruise on Tonle sap and Mekong River with cocktails and watching the sunset.
(overnight at Villa Langka)