Type of Tour
What You Can Expect
Experiencing this tour will give an exciting moment in your life to explore the gorgeous beauty of ancient Khmer temples. On day 1, you'll explore the famous Angkor Archaeological Park and watching beautiful sunrise. On day 2, you will visit Roluos Group and Kampong Phluk. On Day 3, you'll visit the grand circuit of Angkor, the jewel of Angkorian art, and the river of thousand Lingas.
- Private Tour OR COMBINED TOUR with English Speaking Guide, driver for the Whole Trip.
- Transportation with A/C: (airport pickup, airport drop off, Parking fees....)
- Entrance Fees for all applicable tourist sites (All kind of tickets and passes)
- Accommodations (Boutique hotel) For 1 Night
- Cold drinking water and Cold towels
- Government tax
- Local and International flights
- Visa Stamps
- Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel Insurances
- Tip: it is not included, but it depends on your kindness for guide and driver.
- Your Shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sun scream, Insect Spray...
- Kindly being informed that US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency).
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.