Type of Tour
What You Can Expect
These two days will combine the small tour of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohm temples, and the grand tour will include ancient university temple (Preah Khan) Neak Pean, Mebon and sunset at Preah Rup Temples. Your driver can speak English and bring you to non-touristy and less crowded temple for the best view of Angkor Wat.
Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap Angkor. You will see what most tourists see and beyond the temples you will see what others have never thought. A professional led driver will accompany you to see and experience more culture and norm of Siem Reap Citizen, and moreover, jungle temples and abandon temples.
- Two fully accompanied tour from the beginning to the end.
- Small tour and grand tour will include
- Three main temples such as Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta prohm temples
- On the way you will see terrace of leper king, royal palace, GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPIRE and other temples on the way
- Your professional driver will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Snack and water refreshment will be included
- Private Tour OR COMBINED TOUR with English Speaking Guide, driver for the Whole Trip.
- Transportation with A/C: (airport pickup, airport drop off, Parking fees....)
- Entrance Fees for all applicable tourist sites (All kind of tickets and passes)
- Accommodations (Boutique hotel) For 1 Night
- Cold drinking water and Cold towels
- Government tax
- Local and International flights
- Visa Stamps
- Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel Insurances
- Tip: it is not included, but it depends on your kindness for guide and driver.
- Your Shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sun scream, Insect Spray...
- Kindly being informed that US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency).
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.