Type of Tour
What You Can Expect
Exploring Siem Reap in 2 days makes the highlight of your trip since you have very short time. This tour enables you to visit all must see temples in Siem Reap including the most famous Angkor Wat, The last capital city of Angkor Thom, the stone faces carved of Bayon, plu hidden temples with less crowds, Tomb Raider temple or Ta Prohm, and the biggest lake in Asia known as Tonle Sap by taking the boat to the Kampong Phluk, floating village. Taste the delicious local cuisine. Capture your best photographs and best memories.
- Private Tour OR COMBINED TOUR with English Speaking Guide, driver for the Whole Trip.
- Transportation with A/C: (airport pickup, airport drop off, Parking fees....)
- Entrance Fees for all applicable tourist sites (All kind of tickets and passes)
- Accommodations (Boutique hotel) For 1 Night
- Cold drinking water and Cold towels
- Government tax
- Local and International flights
- Visa Stamps
- Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel Insurances
- Tip: it is not included, but it depends on your kindness for guide and driver.
- Your Shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sun scream, Insect Spray...
- Kindly being informed that US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency).
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.